Friday, November 25, 2011

heartless


i dont know, if i'm just in love once in my life..
the others, may one of the love story..but may not be the love..

but, i prayed..at one day..there will be someone that can be as love..


i love to live in my past..but hate to face the truth about it..

it's killing me inside..every single pieces it's keep hurting..

until some days, that i never know..


please forgive me, in what im doing..in what i'm facing..


it's not my intention to be like this..not even i know that i become like this..

i hope..this will be end soon..
please..
give me some direction..guide me to what should i be..


but..if this make u hurt..just leave me as what i am..

one day which we dont know when..it may happen again..


thanks for crying for me, laugh with me..and be with me..

2 comments:

  1. love your entry guy! :)
    stay cool n cheerful as you are~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks reader...
    appreciate that.. =)

    ReplyDelete